Another reunion with the Paypon clan

08 April 2018


Today was the last big meet-up among the Paypon clan.  We were invited to Betty's Sansrival Restaurant in Quezon City by my cousin.

It was a chance to gather the members of the clan who weren't in Calayan or who weren't able to make it to Calayan to meet up with everyone  else.








I actually didn't expect that we would fill the ground floor of Bettys Restaurant with that many family members but I suppose our family keeps on growing.  By the time that we got there, the whole place was full and there was hardly any space left for us LOL

Even so, I was glad that there were many of us who came.  Props to my cousin, Ate Afra, who invited everyone and made this reunion possible. The food was scrumptious! 



Oh and what's funny is that my sister, Sha, my niece Den, Lynne and I all coincidentally wore maroon to this reunion!  It's like fate hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)