Purchased "Cozy Baguio Stay for 3 in a Deluxe Suite with Breakfast" coupons from Deal Grocer

19 September 2016

Just today, I purchased two Deal Grocer coupons for the following Getaway Deal.  It's for a "Cozy Baguio Stay for 3 in a Deluxe Suite with Breakfast" at the C Boutique Hotel.  Each coupon was worth P3,490 per night.  I bought them because I've always wanted to bring the kids to Baguio and with this deal, I could make this wish into a reality.








This is why I opted to receive alerts from Deal Grocer whenever they have getaway deals.  Traveling to different places can be expensive and I am all for traveling on a budget.  This getaway deal came at the right time.  I knew that the reason why they're offering discounted rates was because it was the off-peak season and that's exactly what I wanted.  You see, Baguio can be terribly crowded during the peak season and I didn't want the hassle of bumping into people all the time.  I also wanted the kids to experience the really cold climate which is why September was perfect!

So anyway, prior to purchasing, I double-checked with C Boutique Hotel whether the dates I wanted to book were available.  Fortunately for me, they were, so I immediately went back to the Deal Grocer site to purchase the coupons.  There was actually another getaway deal that I was considering, also from the same hotel.  This one was for a group of 5, for a Family Suite inclusive of Breakfast.  Initially, we were planning a trip with a bigger group but it didn't pan out which is why I went with the package for a smaller group.

Just to mention the terms of the Getaway Deal:

  • Overnight accommodation for 3, inclusive of Set Breakfast for 3
  • Complimentary WIFI and Access to public facilities   
  • Travel period from August 14, 2016 to November 30, 2016
  • A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 4, may stay in the room for Php800 net/person/night inclusive of extra bed and breakfast, to be settled directly with the hotel. Up to 2 kids (11 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents, exclusive of breakfast.
  • Coupon printout is required together with a valid ID to be presented at the Hotel upon check-in.
  • Coupons can be combined for an extended stay, subject to room availability
I availed the Cash Pickup payment option.  They were quite strict about this service, read their Terms of Service below:



What I can say is that they were very meticulous with their process.  They mentioned that they'll be texting to confirm details - they did.  They said that the person who will pickup the cash will arrive on said date and he did.  There was a little hiccup when I didn't receive the acknowledgement receipt immediately as mentioned.  I left an online message on their website to ask about it.  However, I only saw their reply later on in the day as I had to go on errands which I postponed while waiting for the pickup guy to show up.  I appreciated the fact that they did reply and sent a confirmation of the payment before 6PM of that day.

Armed with digital versions of the coupons, I immediately emailed C Boutique Hotel to book our room for September 26 to 28.  It was funny that I emailed at around midnight but they replied with confirmation for our booking as early as 630AM :)  They also asked me to email copies of the vouchers I got from Deal Grocer so I did.  They advised me to bring printouts of the vouchers as well as a Valid ID when we arrive at the hotel .

After all this, I was so excited and I couldn't wait to pack for our trip :)  Thanks Deal Grocer and Thanks C Boutique Hotel!

Watch out for my review of the hotel as soon as our Baguio adventure ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)