Dana's 4th Birthday - Day 3



Can you imagine? We went for a trip to the mall for the 3rd time in 3 days LOL This time we went to SM Manila. We were supposed to meet an ebayer whom Patrick bought a Cars Lightning McQueen plushie from..




Of course, taking advantage of the opportunity, we ate at Karate Kid which serves great gyoza, ramen and california maki :)




I was also able to buy James Siegel's "Derailed" at the Buy-the-Book bookstore :) it was a bargain at P99 for a hardbound copy :)




Oh and before I forget, we did pick up Dana's Cars-inspired brithday cake from Goldilocks during lunchtime :)




1 comment:

  1. Wah! Cars! I love that movie, and my neffy-poo does too! How much is the cake, if you don't mind my asking? I want to have one made for my nephew's bday. :)

    I got my nephew one of the Hot Wheels Cars (the Michael Schumacher Ferrari from "Cars") but I instructed my sister not to open it yet, kasi my nephew is still in that stage where he likes to dismantle things, including toys... especially toys. x-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)