Purchased Collection 2000 Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner from CashCashPinoy

14 December 2015

So, emboldened by my initial purchase with CashCashPinoy which I posted here, I proceeded to purchase another product, this time using their Cash on Delivery option.  The offer that I opted for was the Collection 2000 Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner which was available for P139.







For the past few months, I've been looking for an eyeliner and to give in to my vanity, I decided to purchase this one the moment I saw it on the daily emails I get from CashCashPinoy.  It was also available at at 10% discount at the time that I purchased it so that was another plus.  It meant that I would only have to pay roughly P125, oh but I almost forgot the shipping which was P50 for Metro Manila, so all in all, I was charged roughly P166.

I received this confirmation email immediately after the purchase and I prepared my money so I wouldn't have to spend it haha  So, I waited for the delivery.


Fast forward to December 14.  I waited anxiously up to December 10 like they said and the delivery didn't arrive.  I said anxiously because I couldn't leave the house for fear that the delivery guy would come and no one would be here to receive it.  December 11 and no delivery still.  By Monday, December 14,  I emailed their Customer Service to follow-up on my order.  I received an answer within the day (so that was still fast) but the response was disappointing.  No delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.  Don't you just hate that - unforeseen circumstances?  It really doesn't tell you anything, does it?



Anyway, moving forward as I really wanted that product, I checked if it was still available but I waited until it was going on sale again. This time, it was on sale for 12% off! ha! take that! :D


Now, remember that I had that unfortunate experience with the delivery the first time I ordered the Eyeliner so I wasn't taking any chances this time.  I verified my order a day after I made the purchase just to be sure.  They replied promptly with good news! :D


On December 19, finally it arrived! :D  I was surprised that they delivered it on a Saturday but I wasn't complaining haha


In the end, it was worth waiting for :) I was like a kid with a new toy! :) Thanks CashCashPinoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)