Purchased "1-hour Bowling at Playdium" voucher from CashCashPinoy

05 December 2015

The prospect of a sale is guaranteed to energize someone's day even if it's just a 10% discount.  That's exactly what I felt when I saw that there was an ongoing sale over at www.cashcashpinoy.com where I regularly receive daily emails from.  Of course,  the deal has to really be worth it before I take the plunge.  I think I found one in the "1-hour Bowling at Playdium" bargain.

As I mentioned earlier, I always check the daily emails from CashCashPinoy to see if there's anything worthwhile.  I haven't tried ordering from them before so naturally there's an apprehension with dealing with ordering for the first time.  So, I wanted to purchase something that's not so expensive that if it didn't work out, it was okay.

So, when I saw the deal for the 1-hour bowling at Playdium for P299, my curiosity was piqued.  I thought, hey, we've always wanted to try out bowling so this is a good opportunity! Plus, the area was near our place so it wouldn't be such a hassle to travel to.  I also checked the website and googled some reviews and there were favorable reviews too so I decided to go for it.  Here are the details of the offer:

  • One hour of bowling session, one lane only
  • Rental of four (4) pairs of bowling shoes
  • 10% discount on food and drinks at Playdium Bowling and Billiards Center
  • Vouchers can only be used up to 9PM [their normal hours are up to 12MN (M-F), 1AM (Sat) and 10PM (Sun)]
After I purchased the deal, I immediately got this in my email:


And sure enough, within the day, I was able to view the voucher through their website and at the same time, I got some credits with my purchase.  Oh and I only earned 269 credits because the original price was P299 and with less 10% discount, I only paid P269.


Now, the redemption period is between December 01, 2015 up to May 2016.  At this time, we haven't used the voucher yet so I can't tell you how it went.  But I'll be sure to post about it once we use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)