Visiting Wingman and their Buffalo Wings


August 4, 2010

One great advantage of having your very own vehicle is having the freedom to go where you want, when you want.  Ever since we got Stanley we've been able to go to places we normally wouldn't be able to visit.  It's fun when you can do as you please. 

That's why when Patrick heard through the grapevine that there's a restaurant that's got great-tasting buffalo chicken wings, talk about stars in your eyes :) We took the kids and went to Wingman, along Malugay Street in Makati.  


Here's a look at their menu:



Quesadillas
Chicken Wings

Fish n Chips

Corn Puppies (small corndogs)

I didn't really know what to expect when we went there.  As far as I know, we were just going to eat hahaha So, since we're eating buffalo wings, my personal reference was Charlie's.  We only tried the mild sauce but it was already very spicy for my taste but for Patrick it was good. :) I would have liked to have more meat on my chicken too hahaha The Fish N Chips was a little too overcooked.  The quesadillas were a hit, especially with the kids.  Though they were excited about corn puppies (they love corndogs) I guess the corn puppies weren't that appetizing to look at hehehe 

I have to admit, I wasn't too fond of the food.  I guess it's seasoned to mix well with alcoholic drinks which they serve.  The staff was very courteous and pleasant though so that's a good point.  I think the owners were there too and they made us feel welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)