A night of friendship at Cafe 80s with High School peeps

16 April 2016

Tonight, I had a chance to meet up with some High School buddies of mine at the Cafe 80s Bar in Quezon City.  It's been awhile since I've attended any gathering with them so this was a pleasant opportunity to catch up on everyone.  It was nice to see old friends again and meet some new ones. It was a fun night!
*Pictures are courtesy of Leander Suguitan









The event was initiated by Ronnie who was here in the PI for a break.  I guess that's usually when friends find time to see each other - when someone returns from abroad.  Anyway, Patrick drove me to the venue and I was a little apprehensive because I haven't been there before but that's always the fun part :)

When I got there, I was the 6th person to arrive at the venue.  This was the first time I met Rowena and Diva who were in the afternoon session in HS before so I didn't know them then.  I'm glad for the chance to know them now.
 
People just continued to arrive as the night deepened.





Some of the guys were regular customers at the venue so service was a breeze.  Drinks and food kept coming and sooner, everyone was in the mood for dancing!! Naturally, since the bar is 80's themed, we all loved the music and had a great time dancing to the tunes! :)



I didn't notice the time and when I checked my watch it was 2 AM already! :) I had such a good time.  I hope that it's not the last gathering of friends :)