My Little Pony Pez candies at Daiso Robinsons Manila

Last Friday, Patrick and I went to watch Heneral Luna in Robinsons Manila and you can read more about it in this post.  After the movie, we still had errands to run and ended up going to Daiso at the Ground Floor in the Padre Faura wing.  We were pleased to see these My Little Pony Pez candies there.  Naturally we went for Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle but there was also a Pinkie Pie too.  They were P88 each.  




I also got Dylan this huge sketch book since he likes to draw.  The pages may be easily torn out as they have cut-out edges.  I liked that the paper was also thick because there were other sketch books that are thin.  Dylan couldn't wait to try it.  This was also P88.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)