2015 Landco BP Reunion

January 02, 2015

After coming home from Hotel Jen where we spent the first day and evening of the New Year, I was scheduled to meet with my former officemates from Landco Pacific.  A reunion was scheduled because our two friends who lived overseas were back in Manila for a vacation.  It has been close to 15 years since we really saw each other and I was excited to meet up with everyone.

This was one of the first pictures we took.  It's a bit dark on one side but we found a way to rectify that - with high-powered phone flashlights hahaha





The night was filled with laughter as we all reminisced about the time we were together.  There was also a bit of catching up as everyone wanted to know what everyone else was up to :)  We missed the guys who weren't able to make it because they're out of town or out of the country but I hope that they get to see this so they can share in our memories of the night too.





Just check out that view!! It was a bit cold that night and I was glad I brought a shawl with me.




 It's great to see friends and be simply happy at the start of the New Year.  I'm glad I had this chance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)