Kids: Trip to SM City Sta. Mesa

November 12, 2012

Dylan and I don't often get the chance to go off on our own so when the opportunity to go somewhere together came up, we did!

Together, Dylan and I went to SM City Sta. Mesa.  It's been a while since we last visited SM Sta. Mesa although when my mom was alive, this was where we usually shopped since it was the most accessible to us by public transportation.  Lately, we've been going to Mall of Asia and Cubao because there were more shopping possibilities there and I guess having a car meant that you can really drive anywhere you want to go.

Anyway, we couldn't resist taking a picture with the Christmas display at the entrance.


This was the Christmas display at the Ground Level inside the mall.


Who could resist Gingey at the Food Court?



I was actually surprised at the new Cyberzone level at the top floor and the numerous new food choices at the Food Court.  The Supermarket has also been renovated and enlarged if I remember correctly.  Maybe we'll keep coming back now that we know what's new at SM City Sta. Mesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)