HS Get Together


When there are talks of get-togethers and/or reunions, I mostly shy away from them.  It's because my closest friends aren't going to be there and I think that it'd be awkward getting to know other people.  But then, I started thinking...Why should that stop me from going.  At this point in my life, I don't think I'll ever get to see my closest friends anyway, not in this fashion, so I may as well make new friends or even just get in touch with older ones... who knows what the day will bring, right? :)

So when there was an announcement on Facebook (gotta love FB!) that there'll be a get together on December 30, I made up my mind to go.  It was a good way to end the year, I thought.

The meet-up was at Seattle's Best Coffee at the Mall of Asia at 4:30PM.  I got there around 7pm (late, I know) because there was so much to do at the house.  Here we are!   Thanks to Rains for the pictures :)

(L-R) Me, Gicel, Jun, Webster & Aries' friend

(L-R)Webster, Aries' friend, Aries, me, Gicel, Jun
More People: (L-R) Webster, Aries' friend, Jojo and wife,
Aries, Jesse, Me, Gicel, Rains, Jun, Nelson

Nelson and me

From Seattle's Best, we all decided to have dinner and drinks at Gerry's Grill.  It was at this point that we were joined by Cecille and Pamela.  

Gicel, me, Cecille, Pam

Pam, Cecille, Me


serious chika!
 Over the course of dinner, the guys just naturally grouped together but still took the time to smile for the camera :)





Ike arrived around 11pm from a wedding in Intramuros.
Got the chance to see his god-daughter, Dana too :)

All in all, it was a great night!  I'm sure some of us didn't want it to end seeing as it was only like almost 12MN when we parted ways.  It was an enjoyable night - great conversations with equally cool friends :) Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)