Trip to Parks and Wildlife QC

As I was looking at my blog, I realized it's been a long time since I've updated it and so here I am trying to make up for lost time :)

Last June 24, we all went to the Parks and Wildlife in Quezon City. We got tired of going to the malls and figured we needed a dose of nature LOL The last time I went here I was a kid and look now, I'm bringing my kids!

We actually didn't know where to start because the place was huge so we just started walking and hoped it would lead somewhere LOL The first thing we came to was the mini-zoo where they placed rescued animals like snakes, birds and other creatures. We took Dana's bike so she'll have more time to ride it, but unfortunately, the rough terrain (yeah right!) broke it down LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)